[Doya] Starry Night 星夜 Series Grey
系 列：DOYA Starry 星夜
含 水 量：38%
生 産 國：韓國
Series: DOYA Cinderella 辛德瑞拉
Base curve: 8.8mm
Water content: 38%
Center Thickness: 0.01mm (-3.00D)
Light degree: 0.00D ~ -10.00D
Wear cycle: Yearly
Packing: PP cup packed
Producing countries: South Korea
Eye Care Manual
Terms & Conditions
Contact Lens User Must-Knows
Guys please read the do"s and don'ts and also on lens care and maintenance. It is very important that you take good care of your contact lens as you have only one pair of eyes. I'm sure you all don't want to get any eye complications from not taking proper care of contact lens.
DO'S AND DONT'S
-always wash your hands and dry them before wearing and removing your contact lens
-keep your nails short and clean
(easier to remove your contact lenses, I'm sure you don't want to get an eye infection)
-Never wash your contact lens with tap water.
-do not use tap water as contact lens solution
-if the contact lens cause pain, redness, discomfort etc ,do not continue wearing the contact lens.
If it still a problem after a few hours, pls go see an optometrist.
- do not sleep or swim with contact lens on
-try not to wear for more than 10 hours
- do not rub your eyes with the contact lens on
Contact lens solution precautions
- multipurpose solution and saline can only be use for a month. Even if you have not finish using it in a month, please use a new bottle of multipurpose solution/saline.
- saline and multipurpose are not the same ( saline is only for rinsing while multipurpose solution clean,rinse and disinfect.
- multipurpose solution are use to store contact lens (NOT SALINE)
-Remember to rub the contact lens when cleaning
- you are supposed to change the solution in the contact lens case everyday.
- PLS change your contact lens case at least once every three months! I'm sure you don't want see mold and algae growing on the contact lens case.
Types of contact lens
1. Daily disposables lenses
- as it's name have tell you , you have to throw it at the end of the day ( do not re wear it )
2. Monthly disposable lenses
( use for a month but have to do lens cleaning and maintainence)
3. Conventional lenses
( up to a year but I suggest only wearing at most 6-9 mths)
This is what you guys are buying . It's important that you do proper cleaning. Can you imagine 1 year's worth of dirt ,debris and protein buildup in the lens?
How do you wear your contact lens
1. Wash and dry your hands
2. Place the lens on the tip of your index finger.
3. Check that the lens is the correct side.
4. Use the other hand to pull up the upper eyelid
5. Use the middle finger ( the hand that have contact lens ) to pull down the lower eyelid
6. Put the contact lens in.
7. Let go off the middle finger followed by the other hand
WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPwvKmYzKCk
How to clean lenses
1. Place the contact lens on your palm
2. Squeeze 1-2 drops of the multipurpose solution onto the lens
3.rub each side of the lenses for 10-20sec
4. Rinse the lenses using multipurpose solution or saline
WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXxMdx4HUtE